Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Stay tuned


Ok, ok, ok. I've been a bad blogger. Life has just been filled with too many wonderful events in the past two weeks and the one really sucky event (the apparent suicide of my personal laptop) which has crippled my ability to blog from home. Therefore just posting this is putting my job and therefore my families lively hood in eminent peril as I am currently logged onto a government computer. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. But I did want to let you all know what I have in store as far as posts go in the near future since we are going to Brent & Toni's tonight and while Toni and I get to talk and play Brent and DJ will be recovering my computer from the depths of Hades, it will be much like the scene in Lord of the Rings where Gandalf and the Balrog come to blows, hence the included photo. (Go ahead and say it, I'm a geek, yes I knew the name of the creature, somewhere my husband is so proud of me)


So here's what's coming to a computer near you in the next few weeks:

-Scrappy Retreat photos and dish

-New recipes and how to about Jambalaya - yumm

-my final thoughts on Eclipse - I'm about 250 pages in and fully expect to be done by this weekend

-Grandma stuff

-Our first fertility appointment

-a family photo shoot and pricing info (only 75$ for a family shoot, not a promotional price this has been my price for over 5 years and by the way did you all know I have been doing family and wedding photography for 10 years now??????)

-my cards for this months swap

-and other random and entertaining antics from my daily life.


So hang in there with me I promise things will get better (for the 5 of you out there that read this little group of info, really I could just call you all huh?)

5 comments:

Amie said...

As one of your five (lol) I am eagerly looking forward to all of these updates!! I need ya'll to share the love regarding pics from the weekend. I think I'll just copy and paste Toni's write-up as it was perfect and awesome. Just like Toni herself. =)

(PS: it took me a while to figure out the picture)

Natalie said...

As another one of your five, I'm anxiously awaiting lots of that information! I'm feeling like a total jerk... you haven't had your fertility appointment yet, right? It's just coming up right? Tell me I'd know by now and not have to wait for a post!!

Natalie said...

OH! Also! Today is the last day to sign up for the recipe swap at Secret Scrapper! If you need help finding it, call me and I'll walk you through it. :)

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey Lu said...

Can't wait to see all the stuff when you get to post it! I have to tell you I just LOVE the songs on here!! The second one Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World has to be my FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME that dudes voice is the most beautiful, peaceful voice I have ever heard...makes my soul rejoice!!!!
OK, so now that song is done and I dry my tears...thanks for making my day with that song!
I wish you the best of luck on your Fertility appointment! I hope all goes well! Glad to see you can sneak a blog! :)