Thursday, October 18, 2007

A little Thursday morning random info

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
Homemade ranch with fresh buttermilk. Yummmmmmm I think I'm making a salad tonight.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Jack in the Box sourdough burger and curly fries

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Oregano's. The best thin crust pizza and salads hands down!

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
15% for a party of 6 and under, 20% if there are more people. I use to be a server and know how the bigger parties tend to jip the tip. So sad. Servers are only paid 3.50 an hour tip em if they did good!

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
My homemade lasagna.

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese, Canadian bacon and pineapple (lots of pineapple)

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter and a little drizzle of honey. (that's the only way I'll eat honey)

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
My main character from World of Warcraft

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
Two

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
All 4 wisdom teeth

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
1 year ago, though I think I have one starting but I'm in denial since the last one cost 400$ and they wouldn't let me make payments :-( Stupid government insurance

Q: What was the last time you lifted something heavy?
Last night when I lugged all my scrappy stuff of of my car.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes, car accident, don't remember much.

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I'd like the opportunity to say goodbye to people but I wouldn't want more then a couples days notice.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Emeyle (Emma-lee-a) - the female character from Chaucer's "Knights Tale". I love the middle ages of literature and I had a special spot in my schooling for Chaucer. I planned on naming my daughter Emeyle and DJ has always fought me on it from day one. He has always wanted a Isabella (he's Italian) so he could call her Bella (beautiful in Italian). I must admit that I could be swayed to that direction now:-)

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
Blues

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Not to my knowledge

Q. Have you ever saved someones life?
Sadly, no

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
My husband got me to the hospital just in time to avoid a diabetic coma when I was 22. I'd say that counts.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for$200,000?
I'm so tired of money ruining my life go for it, in fact take both of them.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Yes, I'm pretty sure I could fill in the 5 people who read this with a daily email anyways.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yeah, I could pretty much do anything for extra money right now. Mind over matter right.

Q. Would you give up tv for a year for $1000?
Ok I retract my previous answer, no I could not do that because I'd have too much time on my hands to sit and stare off into space thinking of Bella, Edward & Jacob and I'm not sure my feeble little mind could handle anymore of that right now.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
no pockets

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
I like it...but only after the 5th time watching. I think I just like it for the quotable lines.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
carpet and tile

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Stand...though I have sat after my last car accident when I didn't trust my legs to hold me.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
I have, though I don't recommend it when you're married.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
3

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never (though I run with them daily at work:)

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mom, a photographer and a writer. sigh...........................

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
My own personal Edward - DJ

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
Amie...she let me come over and hang out all day yesterday, we watched the office, she introduced me to the Notebook (great flick, gonna go get the book now) and then we stayed up till almost 10 last night watching Transformers. ROLL OUT!

Q: Last person who called you?
my honey

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
7

Q: Season?
Autumn when I can see the leaves changing. Here in AZ anytime the temp is under 90!

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
Yes, but I can't say it out loud without crying

Q: Mood?
Scared and tearful

Q: Listening to?
My Twilight play list :-)
You gotta check out my new Jacob song - In to the Ocean - Blue October. And my new Edward song - Crashed - Daughtry. They are both on my page.

Q: Watching?
Nothing, but I'm gonna go put on something soon to keep me from crawling into a my corner and start freaking out.

Q: Worrying about?
My fertility appointment today.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
to call into work and say I'm not coming in today

Q: What can you not wait to do?
Pay our bills

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
At the theater...Borne Ultimatum
At Amie's...Transformers, last night
At my home...The Nightmare Before Christmas

Q: Do you smile often?
try too, no matter what

Q: Are you a friendly person?
I think so :-)

4 comments:

Amie said...

Sooo much to comment on there! Hee hee and holy coincidental about DJ wanting to name a daughter Isabella! ;) I'm calling you right now.

Kendra said...

Christine,
I didn't know you are diabetic. I am too. I was diagnosed when I was 7. I am right there with you on the homemade ranch, sister!
I have been meaning to email you about Oaktown. I'll get right on that!

Kendra said...

I have blog candy! Come check it out!

heather said...

Yes you smile constantly and are so so friendly! Call and tell me about the your appt. today. So exciting. The best thing is to just relax and not worry. Stress will do it every time. I also have lots of things you can help me with to fill your time. I am very serious about that. We need to VT too. And I see that you love all the songs on my CD. love em. oh and by the way i loved your scrappy pages. It looked fun. Sorry I am such a loser. I just feel like I am barely keeping from drowning all the time. so much I want to do and think I should be doing that I am not.