Thursday, October 11, 2007

Scrappy Retreat

First off - no, my laptop isn't back in the land of the living :-( I'm able to post from my husbands gaming computer so I thought I would take a moment and share with you all the scrappy weekend in review. Toni, Amie and Nat all explained the weekend in great detail and given that I have next to no time I invite you to check out their blog's to catch up in the details.
I will take the time to say that I have never had a girls weekend this fun in all my history of girls weekends. I had such an amazing time getting to know the girls on such a deeper level (don't worry ladies, what happens in Prescott stays in Prescott). I love each one of you ladies so much! I can't wait for the next weekend, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Amie is such a happy scrapper!

This is Susie. She is one of the sweetest ladies I ever met and I just lover her amazing spirit.

Stephanie scrapping away. Her and Nat drove up in the morning and returned back that same day. Now that's a die hard scrapper - 4 hours in the car for a day filled with us and lots of paper flying. We're so glad they are so die hard cause it wouldn't have been the same day without them.
Scrappy action in the making.

Beautiful front yard of Toni's parents house. Now you tell me that you can't see Jacob Black to come running through these amazing trees. I kept looking just to make sure :-)


I surprised the girls, hehehe.

Art shot.
Look at all those pages!!!!!!!!!!

The girls.

The cabin.
The usual view of my home-girl Amie, such a devoted blogger!

Look leaves do change color in the fall!!!!!!!!!! Ahh how I miss that.

This was a clever ploy to keep the grandchildren out of the open crawl space in the storage room down stairs, but they just think he's cool. So did we!



Such a great time! I'm so thankful for each one of you. Thank you for letting me know you.

4 comments:

Monique said...

I so wish I could scrap for a WHOLE weekend. I don't have that many friends who scrap so I am pretty much on my own.

Thanks for the great comments. I unfortunately do have to start fertility treatments. My first Dr. app. is Nov 2nd. Ben and I have been trying for two years now and the Dr. doesn't feel that the waiting is the best idea. I feel a little better knowing that I have someone to talk to who is going through the same thing. It seems all of my friends just think about having a baby and they are pregnant. It can be a bit frustrating. Have a great weekend. Oh by the way where are you living? I am trying to come to AZ to see Shelly and if you aren't to far would love to see you!!!!

Amie said...

Excellent summary, me matey!

Toni said...

o.k. I totally missed the friendly photo session with Bonzey. You girls are hilarious. I love the very blurry picture my dad took of us all. I told you he is technologically challenged. Sorry about your laptop. Our wireless is still being retarded. I had to use our really old mac upstairs to get online. I was going through internet withdrawals :)

Natalie said...

Were you afraid I'd break your camera? :(