Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Now announcing...

Ladies and Gents, Boy and Girls. I am back open and available for weddings, engagements, baking the bun series (maternity) and of course family photos. My prices have changed for my wedding packages, so if you are interested or are passing along my name (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU) just have the couple call me for the pricing.
And new to my available photography services is the proposal package. I have been trying to get someone to let me photograph the wedding proposal process for about 4 years and so far I've not had anyone see my vision. So I have a link for ya. If after seeing this you don't just want to smile I don't know how to help ya. So if anyone knows someone who's planning on changing that special girls life please let me know!!!!!!!!!! I know I can do this just as awesome. Check out some samples.










3 comments:

Natalie said...

YEA! I can hardly wait to lose 300 pounds and let you take our family photos!!! :)

Casey Lu said...

Christy that is so awesome that you take photos too! Gosh there are so many talented photographer's in our stake! These are pretty awesome and hopefully you will find someone to do the engagement story shot! That would be so awesome!!!! When is your guys next scrap fest?

Amie said...

I love seeing all your favorites! the one of the bride in the doorway is gorgeous!