Thursday, August 30, 2007

middle name game

Amie tagged me so I'm it! Welcome to the Middle Name Game.


1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So here we go...........

D. Dark. I am so stinkin (stole that from Amie and can't stop saying it now) afraid of the dark! Yes a grown woman of almost 30 and I still sleep with the T.V. on for comfort and have a nite light in the living room. I creep around corners and run to the light switch when DJ is working the night shift for his dad because no matter what, even knowing the house has been dedicated, I just know an axe murder is hiding in the shadows.

A. Animal softy. I have such a warm spot in my heart for animals. I have 3 cats and 1 dog all because I couldn't say no and then worry for the rest of my days that they didn't have a warm safe home to live in the rest of their days. I can't stand to see an animal hurt, even in a movie. I have been known to cry loudly and stomp out of a movie if an animal gets hurt. Kill a thousand people no problem, hurt the dog and it's on!

V. Video games. Well technically speaking it's a computer game, but I am addicted to the online role playing video game World of Warcraft. It's really not bloody or violent at all. My husband got me into it and now my whole family plays. There is a lot to it, professions, money, quests, strategy. Mostly I love it because it's something we can do together and we love it! I'll totally explain it to anyone who wants to know. Hey at least I'm not a vampire loving weirdo (only because I haven't started Twilight yet. Collectively off in the distance Jaime, Amie, Heather and Natalie say "What! Come on girl get it together and meet Edward already!"

I. Impatient. Yes I can be extremely inpatient to the point that I drive my family crazy. See I like to be on time if not early for everything. My family on the other hand runs on the we'll get there just hold your horses mentality. Drives me crazy. Especially when the movie theater is our destination. Come on people move it, move it, move it. If I miss a preview someones buying Cold Stone later!

S. Shy. Yes me, shy. I can just as soon blend into the wall and be very happy about it when surrounded by people I don't know. I always sat at the back of the class in college against the wall furthest from the door. This means that there were less people I might have to talk to if they struck up a conversation. But once I get to know you hold on I can talk your ear off!

OK, so all the people I know with blogs have been tagged on this one so I'm tagging my stalkers to do this then email me your answers. So Meggie, Rebecca, Jeannie, Jess, Richard get to hopping and write me an email. Of course you could start a blog too then just post it there.......

3 comments:

Jaime said...

OMG!!! You have got to make time for EDWARD this weekend, it's even a holiday weekend!!! WhoHoo!!

Amie said...

Hee hee, that made me giggle.

Seriously, what ARE you waiting for. Danny told me today that he missed Edward. DJ will thank us. =)

You and Danny would get along. He thinks the previews are the best part of a movie. Even when we rent movies that have been out for years, he'll still sit and watch the previews. I'm like, "Seriously?"

Casey Lu said...

That is too funny, I was laughing when I read that too! My huband is a very patient man but when it comes to the movies....well lets just say he never throws fits and well when we go to the movies(I don't like to go so I take my time) he get upset and throws a fit if we are going to miss a preview. He even has gone so far as to get his money refunded because he missed the previews and we had to wait for a later showing! You guys and your previews crack me up! ROTF!