Friday, August 24, 2007

Fun Times

OK that time has come. I have recorded over 1000 hits. Really this should have happened a little while ago since I didn’t add the site meter right away. So I’m giving out my first blog candy. For my friends who are new to the blogging world blog cand is a free gift. Yea presents! These have mostly been in my experience crafty supplies. However, since many of my stalkers are not scrapbookers I will create different candy. I may even include a free photo session (obviously for locals only if you’re out of state you could find yourself with a fun gift card or other treaties). You never know. To enter just leave me a comment, even those of you who stalk but don’t comment. You don’t need to have a blogger account to comment just use the anonymous feature and leave me your name in the actual comment. I will draw names Tuesday night at 6pm and post that night. Since I don’t have children but I do have a cat that loves to sit on paper (bizarre I know) she will choose the winner. I promise to post photos of the process. OK start commenting.

9 comments:

Amie said...

YAY!!

Please do a free photo shoot!

And please pick me!!

I'm #1! I'm #1!!

(and you're cool too)

Jaime said...

Sweet!!! You know I'm new to this, so since I'm the first to reply, does that mean I get extra entries?? J/K I am very excited about you giving away a photo shoot, that's very generous!! I loved your reply about Jack giving a pedicure while sipping on some DDP watching The Office!!! That does sound quite dreamy!!!

Jaime said...

Dang!! I need to type faster!! Amie was quick!!!

hilary said...

this is my absolute favorite part of blogging-the candy!
:^)

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine I am excited! We really need a family shoot done. I have been waiting unti it cools down. You are so kind to give one away. Amy Riddle

Toni said...

Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me! (waves hand wildly in the air)

On a different note: Did you see the rumor that John Williams may come back to score the last Harry Potter film? I hope so!

Ijsbeer said...

I love your photography! Really beautiful!

I am not sure if this is open to international but I wanted to leave the above comment either way.

I am off to stare more at your photography now.

Casey Lu said...

That video on how to fold a T-shirt properly...I found hilarious. DOn't know why but I did. When I worked for JC Penney in high school we actually was trained how to fold clothes for the displays and it was no where near as perfect as this lady did. One of the girls I worked with actually quit because she couldn't stand folding the tees or sweaters. Just thought I would share.

Natalie said...

blog candy! blog candy!! who doesn't love blog candy!!! AWESOME! :) did you ever check your mail and get the lame blog candy you won from me??? :)