Friday, November 16, 2007

Miss Bennet

Saw this on Sher's blog and just had to give it a try. Sigh...I miss reading Austen novels and I might even miss writing papers about them. We should have a Jane Austen book club meeting in January. We can have little cucumber sandwiches, scones with jam and hot cocoa; discuss the book and then watch the movie. Oh lets do that ladies.......pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

6 comments:

Amie said...

'very ill indeed' -- so posh!

I am Elinor --You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

Amie said...

ooh and yes, let's do a Jane Austen movie night!!

Casey Lu said...

I am the same as you! I got Lizzy Bennet. I don't have any of the books, I did read one in jr. high and loved it! I would love to do Jane Austin movie and book club...my kind of thing as my hubby doesn't do many girly movies with me...heck I still have a few girly dvd's I haven't watched because he wasn't interested in them, lol! Let me know when...heck I will even host one!!!! Just let me know when!!!! Sounds like so much fun!!

Sher said...

oh! i'm so happy to find there are Jane lovers! me, my mom, and sisters are only obsessed with her movies/stories! WE MUST have a movie night or book club to read one of her novels! xo

Sher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sher said...

oh! and the food sounds scrumptious & divine!