Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Family

Here are a few shots from Amie's blog candy winnings. I had fun following these energetic boys around the park, and I just adore how Amie and Danny are so in love :-) . Thanks for letting me do this for you guys - you're my peeps for life!

I'm just going to upload photos here from now on, couldn't seem to get any interest in my photoblog and I've decided to just not pursue the whole business side right now. I'm going to work off of word of mouth and friend referrals. I'm still in the wedding business if anyone wants to pass along my name, it's always appreciated. There are just too many other photographers around right now, I don't now how to use Photoshop, can't afford a class and with working a full time job already I'm not available in the day when many people seem to want the photos done. It was a valiant effort. Any-hoodle here are photos from Amie's shoot, enjoy.

7 comments:

Amie said...

Yay!!! I love them, girl! (Don't give up...your time will come) =)

Jaime said...

Those are great!!! Amie you are beautiful!! Christine you did a great job capturing their sweet family.

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Wow! You are amazing! Beautiful! It's also nice to gave such great subjects! Keep up the beautiful work.

The Other Christine :)

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Doh, HAVE such great subjects, you'd think I'd read them before I post them!

Jesika said...

Very nice!! Fantastic job!

heather said...

Beautiful!!!! the color looks great!

Kendra said...

Christine, These pictures are gorgeous! You do great work. Amie, you are so photogenic! You always look amazing in every picture I've ever seen of you. Beautiful!