Sunday, November 18, 2007

3 ladies and a camera

OK Christy here are a few from the shoot. I had so much fun with you girls running around all those houses. For those of you who don't know these lovely ladies let me just say you will never find a mother who is more loved then Christy. Her two girls just can't wait to crawl into her lap and cuddle in for a cozy time. I got to run around for 2 hours with these three ladies and take a ton of photos of them. Hope you enjoy the couple I have decided to share here.













9 comments:

heather said...

so sweet. I love the one of them on the couch!

Jaime said...

Those turned out really good, I love the last one of Hay & Bay. Great job Christine!!

Amie said...

What fun! I bet you had a hard time editing/posting these (is that Haylee again or is that Baylee?...) lol! The couch shot is very good! Great work, CC!

Meg Meggie Meggers? said...

OMG congratulations!! Wait, didn't you just get the promotion that you've been waiting for since you got there? LOL So girl, what's next? and when?

Carrie said...

Christine,

Your pictures turned out amazing!! Love them. You really captured their personalities!!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Beautiful! You are Amaaazing!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Beautiful! You are Amaaazing!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Beautiful! You are Amaaazing!

Sher said...

Just plain adorable! xoxo