Friday, November 9, 2007

Hold on we're going on a rant people

I just had to ask the cosmos a quick question before I put my tired butt to bed. Why are some people so mean? Why is it so hard for some people to make friends? What would cause someone to completely ignore a sincere attempt made by another human being to just know them? I honestly wish I could wake up someday and say "yep, that's it I have reached my friend quota and from now I don't have to worry that anymore." I guess I'm just a person who feels that the more the merrier and with sincerity want to be friends with everyone. I can say that it bothers me greatly when I reach out to get to know someone and they completely reject me, and I know that's not a reflection on me, but it's just so sad. Sigh....I guess that I just want everyone to be happy, wouldn't that just be great?

On a lighter note.......I want to see this so much!!!!!!!! Toni can we go with ya'll?

4 comments:

Amie said...

It looks very interesting! You know who your friends are and we love you!

Casey Lu said...

I am sorry that happened to you! I have had it done to me too. I just hope it wasn't me...I try to acknowledge everyone, even those that aren't in the clicks but I might miss someone and I don't mean too. But, Whoever avoided you is the one missing out because you are a beautiful person!!! Hang in there!!

I have to ask do you have the Italian Chicken Recipe that calls for Cream cheese, cream of Chicken soup, and Italian season packet??? I have the stuff to make it but don't remember how much of what to use....Anyone know???? BTW my # is 975-4488 if you ever want to call. :)

Natalie said...

Who would do this to you??? I'll beat them up!

That movie looks awesome! I love Natalie Portman and Dustin Hoffman! Love it! Can't wait to go see it! :)

Jesika said...

You're such a friendly person!! Like someone said before....it's the other person's loss! All you can do is try! :o)