Monday, September 3, 2007

Cool stuff and a project

I just had a way cool experience and had to share. I'm preparing for my Patriarchal Blessing on Sunday and today Brother Young called me to confirm and informed me that he wanted to ask me a question. He then proceeded to ask me about a situation in my life that has been on my mind for a long time. I answered in the affirmative and he then shared a comment with me that made me actually have to sit down. I will share it with any of you in person but it's not going on the world wide web. I was totally over come after the conversation, it was amazing!

Also to the girls who love to alter things I have a project. We got a 6 drawer long style dresser that we don't really have a need for in our bedroom and it won't fit in our guest room so it's going in the scrap crafty room. I get to paint and alter it. Anyone wanna help????????? I'm thinking about painting it and altering the front of the drawers. Gonna be fun!

6 comments:

Amie said...

You totally gotta tell me about this today. See ya around noon!

Natalie said...

I can't believe that I didn't read this before we got together this afternoon! I'm so sad that I missed out! You'll have to share it with me when you get a chance! Hope all goes well tomorrow! I'll be thinkin' about you!

Natalie said...

I can't believe that I didn't read this before we got together this afternoon! I'm so sad that I missed out! You'll have to share it with me when you get a chance! Hope all goes well tomorrow! I'll be thinkin' about you!

Natalie said...

OH! And! I saw on LIZZIE's blog that she altered some drawers for her scrappy room. You'll have to check it out. She didn't give instructions or anything and I've asked her for some, but if it's something you're interested in, maybe we can search it out together. :)

Anonymous said...

Those moments are the best :-) I try to keep them with me always so I can turn to them in moments of difficulty or doubt. :-)

Found you through the lovely Amie :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine, that's so awesome that you got your patriarchal blessing. I hope it was a great experience, it's such a blessing to receive that directly from our Father. When do we want to get together and hang out for dinner or something fun? I hope you're having a good week and not too stressful. Talk to you later
Callie