Sunday, December 2, 2007

Turley Photo shoot

Meet this super cute family I'm blessed to call my friends. Shelly is one of my favorite kindred spirits here on this planet. I love the way all of her conversations make me feel like no time has past since we last talked. She calls me 'love' when she sees me and that makes me smile. Her husband and boys are all so amazingly sweet. They are just such a cozy family full of love. Thanks for letting me capture your family in this time Shel - muuuuah love ya girl. Come see them Here.

7 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Wonderful! I just love the little one's hair!

Toni said...

Good job! The baby has great hair!

Anonymous said...

Dude told me I had to see this picture, Her comment was "who scared the baby" She just didn't want it on the web. I really like the picture. keep up the great photos Dude's mom

heather said...

Great job! Jacob knows the oldest son from basketball!

Kendra said...

Great pictures Christine! You have a gift. Photography really is an art, and a lot harder than most people realize. Keep up the good work!

Casey Lu said...

LOVE this family's photo! You do a great job! I need to schedule an appointment with you! What do you have open girl??

Diane said...

What a gorgeous photo!!!