Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tag I'm it

I got Tagged by Amie so here it goes. Thanks girl - I love these!!!!!!!



A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friends: DJ, Amie, Toni, Jamie, Summer, Natalie, Luke, Meggers, Jen, Way to many to list...I'm feeling very loved these days

C- Cake or Pie: Pie all the way. Love to bake cake, don't really care for it.

D- Day of choice: Saturday

E- Essential Item: Music. Must have music around at all times :-)

F- Favorite Color: eggplant

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms, yummmmers

H- Hometown: Concord, CA.

I- Indulgence(s): chips and salsa.

J- January or July: Um since the coolest person in the world was born in January that's what I'm going with!

K- Kids: none :-(

L- Life is Incomplete Without: my husband.

M- Marriage Date: June 2nd 2001.

N- Number of Siblings: none

O- Oranges or Apples: sweet oranges, yummmmers, sliced with a little powered sugar sprinkled on them - dang it now I have a craving!

P- Phobias or Fears: the dark, spiders and bees (and being slaughtered in my sleep - yes I'm aware I need therapy).

Q- Quotes: "When life gets tough, lay on your back and put your feet in the air; sometimes the world just looks better upside down."
"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it got him a couple of great dinners along the way."
"When I stand before God and the end of my life I hope I can say that I have nothing left, for I have used all the talent He gave me."

R- Reason To Smile: RAIN, and only 1 more commute!!!!!!!!!

S- Season: Fall when there is a true fall with changing leaves and lots of pumpkins and the color orange is everywhere (yes Amie I said orange everywhere- teehee). However, here in AZ since there is no fall it's winter.

T- Tag Three: Shelly, Meggers & Jamie

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have bottle feed a tiger and a baby elephant.

W- Worst Habit: Not doing the laundry until the last minute.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Both and the numbers go into the double digits so I've lost track.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Changes with the season. Right now my homemade mac n' cheese and my chicken and sausage jambalaya.

Z- Zodiac: Aquarius.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Thanks for playing!

Jaime said...

Ok, I guess I have to get to posting now!

Shel said...

OK...I finally did it Christine...sorry it took me FOREVER!!