Thursday, July 5, 2007

A-Z

[A is for age:]
27
[B is for booze of choice:]
non-drinker
[C is for career:]
Federal Law Enforcement-watch out bad guys
[D is for your dog's name:]
Roxi
[E is for essential item you use everyday:]
computer
[F is for favorite song at the moment:]
The Way I Am – Ingrid Michaelson
[G is for favorite games:]
computer – world of warcraft, board - risk
[H is for hometown:]
Vallejo - birthplace
[I is for instruments you play:]
none
[K is for kids?:]
none
[L is for last hug?:]
My husband
[M is for most missed memory job:]
Snuggling with my best friend's little baby when I day cared him.
[N is for name of your crush:]
DJ
[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
1 - when I found out I was a diabetic
[P is for phobias:]
Bees and wasps
[Q is for quotes you like:]
Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts. - Ben Franklin
I shall call you squishy, and you shall be mine, you shall be my squishy - Dory

[R is for biggest regret:]
letting other people attempt to place value on me and my choices
[S is for status:]
Happily married
[T is for time you wake up:]
Weekdays - 4:30am
Weekends 8 am

[U is for underwear:]
Hanes- Wal-Mart special baby
[V is for vegetable you love:]
all of them, but if I have to choose ummmmm sugar snap peas, no asparagras, no bell peppers - ah dang-it all of them - final answer
[W is for worst habit:]
leaving my shoes wherever I take them off
[Y is for yummy food you make:]
so many, ummmmm I make a killer lagnasa, homemade mac n' cheese, and jambalaya. oh and I make a to die for cheesecake.
[X is for x-rays you've had:]
L hand, L wrist, L elbow, Both feet, Chest 5+, Neck 3x, Both Knees 3x, Spinal series 3x, 2 CT scans and 2 MRI's. - Dang Car accidents
[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Aquarius

2 comments:

Amie said...

Dang---Xrays holy cow!!!

You make a killer cheesecake and I didn't know this?? My absolutely favorite dessert. My mom used to make it as my birthday cake each year, yum!

Jesika said...

Hey! This is Jesika Gardner from the ward.....I found your blog! :o)

I love all your food recipes and ideas!! Yummy! I'm feeling really hungry now!! haha