Wednesday, July 18, 2007

News

Well looks like DJ will be accepting a new job tomorrow. We are so excited about this new opportunity and can hardly wait for the next step. He would have a salaried position that would afford him the ability to go back to school and finish his degree. And he would get to work with our friend Vjay, which he is really excited about. Also I have the opportunity at work to apply for the job directly above my current position. I have already been doing this job plus my own for over a year so it will be great to finally get paid for it. I will get my credentials and would get to conduct interviews, serve subpoenas and summons, participate in surveillance and other fun stuff. Plus I would get a little bit of a raise in pay!
So hopefully in the next two weeks we will have some major changes in our household that will really open some doors both financially and stress-wise. So wonderful! Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Tell DJ Congratulations!! And The Best of Luck to you Girl!!! It's always good when you can progress in your work! :)

Amie said...

Yay! Awesome!

Monique said...

Congrats!!!! I hope all is well!