Monday, July 2, 2007

Tag..................................

..........................I'm it

The amazing Natalie has tagged me. Seriously this chick can pull together a Ward dinner lickity split, arrange a talent show and create all the flowers needed for a beautiful wedding all the while raising two little ones, being a wifee and still finds time to scrap beautiful pages. Basically she rocks! The tag is to name my top 10 favorite scrap booking supplies.

So here we go:


10. Chick flick. My current faves are: Steel Magnolias, Failure to Launch, Because I said So, Monster-In-Law and Ella Enchanted


9. A HUGE glass of something cold and bubbly. Right now I'm on a lemonade and sprite kick.


8. Deckle - Paper Tear Edger


7. Zots for dimension


6. Corner Rounder


5. Brads


4. Black/brown ink pad - for the "aged" look... love it!


3. Embossing gun and my glitter embossing powder, a new addiction


2. Paper, Paper, Paper, Paper and ummmmmmmmm PAPER


1. A scrappy friend that loves to camp out until out butt's cramp from sitting and we have twitching eyes due to over-scrapping. Woo Hoo!


Since I'm not sure who else besides Amie and Natalie read my blog I'm just gonna say that I tag anyone who wants to be tagged. If you post this on your blog please leave me a comment so I can check out your favorite scrappy items. Or if you don't have a blog you can email me the tag too; fawkes_phoenix_red@yahoo.com.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I forgot to mention this at the crop on Friday night... I meant to. Thanks for your kind words! You're too sweet! It's funny, most days I don't feel like I accomplish much... in fact, on the day you posted this, I didn't shower until 1:30. It's tough to find time for yourself sometimes, even if it is just to take a shower! :) Thanks Christine! I got the same spanish comment on my "tag" too. ???