Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Going tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12:01am I will get to hear the music that makes my eyes get big and turns me into a anxious 12 year old. I know the story and I still can't wait to see the movie. So sad that I only have a couple more weeks until I know the ending. There is something about the anticipation of discovery that I love. So to the world out there we need a new series to enrapture our senses and captivate our minds. Quickly so I only have to mourn for a little while.

2 comments:

Jesika said...

How fun!! :o) My kids are anxious and plan on going this Friday! Woohoo!! As for a new series.....if you haven't already, check out the series by Stephanie Meyer. (Twilight & New Moon. The 3rd book comes out next month!) I'm loving these books!!

Amie said...

So, we need your full review!