Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Look what I Did!!!

I went scrapping with the girls on Friday night and had such a good time. I got all motivated and moved my big dinning room table out into the living room and just went to town on my vacation days, monday and tuesday. I totally scrap-jacked some of theses layouts to help get the creative juices flowing. I have always been a very rigid scrapper so this new freestyle with all the embellishments has been a challenge for me. I'm starting to get the hang of it now. Sorry for the picture quality, my computer saved it in web mode and the quality just went ka-phooey.














4 comments:

Amie said...

HOLY FLIP, 15 pages girl??? I can't believe how much you have done!! so cool, great job breaking out of your box! I love the spiderweb!

Jesika said...

Sheesh!! I'm impressed....Great job! They look fabulous!

Natalie said...

holy cow! i thought i was a maniac for getting six pages and two cards done in the past five days! yeowzers! the embellies are new to me too! your pages are awesome!!

Monique said...

Great pages!!! My son is three and I am still stuck at 6 months. Hopefully by his 10 birthday I will have his first year done. I have a hard time Journaling...but you gotta do what you gotta do.