Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Because.....

the reason I found Twilight (thanks to my friend Jesika) was my unhealthy addiction to another young boy and his magical story and the fact that only 3 bars of the theme song turns me into a giddy little kid and because I cannot wait for the birth of my child so I can read these amazing stories to him or her...........I give you the only fictional man who owns my heart more then Edward Cullen......................Mr. Potter!

November 21st 2008

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Be there! (don't for get to turn off my music down below)

4 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I love Harry!!! I can't wait for this movie either. Even though they leave out a ton (or change stuff) I still L-O-V-E these movies. I've been listening to HBP on my Ipod getting ready for it.

Amie said...

Blasphemer!

Though this does look fabby!!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

LOL...I had to come watch again, just for fun....chills!

Casey Lu said...

Hope your doing well! How are you feeling momma? I hope your feeling better! Ehren and I are going to the Temple on Oct 25th and would love it if you could come! I hope you update soon! I have got to find your email...