Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not Dead

I'm still alive and kicking. Dr let me take some Motrin and I'm cleared to take it until week 30, yea-hoo. So I'll fill ya'll in really fast then go crawl into bed.....................mmmmmmmmmmm bed.

I had a great big meeting with my HR department and the information I had received is true. If the Dr takes me out before December 16th I have two choices - go on disability and lose my job or take a special leave without pay option that leaves me with COBRA for benefits (yes so that means no pay check and $650 a month for medical benefits with no prescription coverage and 1 month of insulin is about $1900). So I need tons and tons of prayers that I do not need to come out of work until December 16th PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

We go find out August 20th at 10am what we are having - DJ is dead set it's a girl =).

My grandmother is doing great and has been home for 1 weeks now. We should get the results of her cancer this week, thanks for the prayers.

Finished Breaking Dawn - ugh - I'm still reeling from the disappointment. I guess I'll need to re-read it one more time with lower expectations and see how I feel about it that time.

No I haven't felt the baby yet.

Yes we have some names we like.

No I have no information on a shower yet (really I'm only 17 weeks on Tuesday what's up with the crazy planning a head people) and if someone approaches me about a shower I'll let you know.

Yes I'm still eating tons of chocolate - absolutely DJ's child, lol.

OK because I'm not going to have a chance to post again until later in the week I will leave you with an assignment. My girl Chris had posted this on her blog a few weeks ago and I've been wanting to post it so here we go - the memory game.

Here's What you Do
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Casey Lu said...

I was running the KT store for Ginger and you and Amie were there for the crop. I had tons of fun listening to your cooking ideas and other stories. Another one was at your house for a crop. Had lots of fun there.
That is super cool you get to find out what your having on the 20th. I went to the Dr's on Friday and he took an ultrasound but the baby wasn't cooperating. So I didn't get to find out. I go back on the 4th and then to a perinatologist(sp?) My Dr is hoping I don't go into labor any earlier than Dec. 15th. Hopefully you will feel the baby in about another week. I started feeling the baby kick and move last week but Ehren can't feel it yet. It is still to faint for him to tell. I hope you have a good week at work!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Okay, so the first time we met, your cell phone rang and I thought it was my phone because the ringtone was the theme from "The Office." I was totally amazed how many things we had in common (still am!). And yes, one of my favorite memories was the time we spent talking by your car after the crop at Dennyse's.

Amie said...

Sorry to hear about the work/leave situation. I don't know how it's ethical, moral, etc to require you a year before eligible for disability, but alas, life is not always fair. Totally sucks. Now, to choose my memory...sheesh, millions to choose from! I'm gonna go with the whole knowing-you-were-pregnant-before-you-did thing and the memory of you calling and telling me so. =) love ya!

Jaime said...

Alright, so one of my favs is when we had a baking day and made our truffles together...we had soooo much fun. Another is when TJ & I surprised you & DJ and came to your sealing!