Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baby Caden is here!

Hi all, this is Amie, posting for Christine who is still in the hospital with baby Caden.

He was born early this morning, Jan 1st, at 3:31. He was the first baby born at Arrowhead and will have his picture in the paper. =) He weighs 7 lbs, 2 oz and is 21 inches long.

Christine will give you all the details, but to summarize, it was not an easy delivery. Multiple complications with the epidural, arthritis, etc. She is very tired!

She likely will not be accepting any visitors at the hospital and will probably be coming home on Saturday.

He totally looks like DJ. =)

The only picture I have is password protected. Go here and put in l0njj452f as the message ID. Then norm68burr as the password.

8 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I have a pic on my phone, he's so precious! I love sharing my birthday with such a cutie pie!!

Casey Lu said...

I hope she will be ok! The three of them will be in my prayers! Can't wait to see the little darling, when she is well rested and recovered!

Anonymous said...

Wow, here in Fresno, kerman and dinuba we have been watching ur website waiting for the news of ur baby boy coming into this world. Congrats to u & BJ for ur brand new arrival. Now some news, Maria became a new grandma on dec 28, 2008. Her son danny's son. Luv Rebecca, Lora, Maria and Rene

Amber said...

YAY! I'm so excited for her! That is so amazing and he shares a birthday with Karen - my mother-in-law. You are all in my prayers and you're right, maybe they will hit it off! Thanks for the sweet compliments on my baby girl! Congrats again - can't wait to see you guys!!

Kylie said...

Congratulations!!! When you are ready for photos please let me know. My cell is no longer working but you can reach me at 623 516 9464 or my email.

Jenna said...

Yay Christine!! I am so happy that he is here safe and sound. I have a gift for you from Torrie and I. We'll see you soon.

Jesika said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you and DJ! :o)

Liz said...

Congrats