Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Perfect Day

A wonderful drive to the Temple just DJ & I and our amazing friends Shawn & Luke. Great conversation and spiritual stories.

An amazing experience and a new eternal family.

Friends who truly love us and boy-howdy do we love them right back.

Having a talk with my husband once we got home that I will remember forever.

Hanging out out with out of town friends.

A fun dinner and a little Kung-Fu Panda.

Snuggling with my hunny.

But hands down best part of the day - I got to really truly actually meet my Husband, see him through our Heavenly Father's eyes and fall in love deeper then I could have ever dreamed was possible.

Whew am I ready for bed!

8 comments:

JESSICA WHITAKER said...

So I am just sitting here. I finished reading your sweet little post. And I felt the SPIRIT so strong. This Gospel really is TRUE! I LOVE IT. THANKS for letting me be apart of it. I LOVE YOU GUYS to the MOON!!

Amie said...

Super duper fabboriffic congrats!!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Congrats! Love ya! Thanks for letting me be there to share such a special day!

Jesika said...

I'm so happy for you and DJ! What a special day and beginning of your ETERNITY!

Jenna said...

Wow, you really know how to make me get teary-eyed huh? I'm so glad you had a wonderful day, you two deserve it!

Shel said...

Yes, it's true, you have SUCH a perfect way with words my friend! Loved being there. Soooo glad to be invited. Just can't wait to see all that lies ahead for you all and Baby C! :)

Toni said...

It really was a perfect day!

Jaime said...

You did have a special day!! I'm so glad we were able to be there, I think I surprised you just a little...I'm just glad that it didn't get out before!
How special to be sealed to your sweetheart while you have a little angel inside you!