Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ta-Da

Good bye terracotta orange, I can't say we'll miss you.

Primer coat 1.

I already like it better then the orange.

Oh but then the color went on and I LOVE it!

Last little bit.
And here is the true color in the daylight the next morning. Not bad for 14 hours worth of work. That's right people 8am to 11:30pm, 3 cut-ins, 2 coats of primer and 1 coat of color. Whew we slept really well that night.
And here it is back to normal. The wall with the windows will be getting a coat of chocolate brown this Saturday as will the small wall outside our bedroom and the little alcove you saw in all the pictures. My curtains are almost the same color as the new walls so the chocolate brown will look just lovely. Can't wait! Next painting is the master bedroom & bath, then the kitchen, guest bath, back bedroom and the office. And after that the floors....................


8 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

It looks great! My mom's just did her wall chocolate brown, it looks yummy!!! I know it will look awesome in your crib...

Amie said...

Wow, it looks sooo good! Can't wait to see. *drumming my fingers...waiting for an invite...*

JESSICA WHITAKER said...

Oh my it looks AMAZING! So AMAZING

Toni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toni said...

It looks great! I love the new color. So can I just add my loft to your list of rooms to paint?

Casey Lu said...

Yes the new color looks good but I do like the Terra Cota! Can't wait to see more of what your going to be doing!!

Jesika said...

Great job! It looks great! And, I love the color.

Natalie said...

HOORAY for the eradication of orange! :)