Monday, April 7, 2008

Sick

I've been down right deathly sick since Saturday night. Boo Hoo. I had the beginnings of a great weekend and it has ended in a huge lot of icky-ness.

Friday night we had a fan-tab-ouls night at Ah-So with Amie/Danny & Toni/Brent. The food was yummy and the company was great. We got there and were seated right away, which is pretty much unheard of for a Friday night 7pm at Ah-So. I got to enjoy some of my favorite stuff; California rolls, unagi rolls and yummy miso ginger salad. Oh how I love Japanese food.

Then we went back to the Party house and broke out the Wii.






Then Saturday night I went over to Amie's house for a crop. We had a great time as per usual. I got 3 lay outs done. I'll show them off this week when I have some actual energy.
I left there at 2 ish feeling cruddy and sent the longest night of my life in agony. I slept a whole 2 hours sleeping and the rest of the night praying for a quick death. I made it to my mom's on Sunday and tried to make it through Conference but my total sicky-ness and lack of sleep made for several cat-naps and a total thankfulness for my TIVO and the fact that I can watch everything I missed this week. I had just as miserable of a night last night and stayed home today to try and recover. So far I'm still feeling just as bad and my fever is definitely coming back, so I think I'm going back to bed now.
But first I want to share some observations I had while laying on my couch today:
My dog wags her tail in her sleep - cute
I believe I may be able to prove that at any given hour there is a Law & Order episode on TV
My couch is very uncomfortable
I really need to clean my house
I really hate chicken broth
My dog also farts in her sleep - still kinda cute.
OK I need to shower and crawl into bed.

4 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Oh, you poor thing! Sophie feels your pain, she was sick today too. She decided to puke on her dad at 1 in the morning. I hope you are feeling better, and I agree with the Law & Order statement.

Anonymous said...

awwe, get some rest!!! hope you feel better soon!!

Teri

Casey Lu said...

So sorry that your not feeling well! If there is anything you need let me know! I don't like chicken broth either so I feel for ya! I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Amie said...

Oh no! So sorry you're sick! Whatcha got? the flu? Ugh. It was a great weekend up till then I guess. The pictures I great! I love the ones of Dan and me. hee hee. Call me if you need anything.