Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally

So here is the finished product. All I can say is after a year and a half of mortgage payments I'm finally starting to feel like this place is ours =) Oh and for the love of Pete please don't enlarge these cause the photo quality sucks, but my low light lens could not get enough of the room into the pictures to really see the whole effect, so this is what I could do with what I had to work with.
Here's a fun little factoid for ya'll, that green rug was the exact size of our little condo in CA! Pales in comparison here huh?

I still feel like our place is a kids house trying to be grown up. Here's the little niche (duh should have turned on the light in there huh?

My cozy spot from which I do most of my blogging.

The baby sized hall way into the master on the left and the laundry on the right.

Next on the list is the master bed and bath, woo-hoo! We are measuring for our floors this week so hopefully we will be working on those soon and I plan to be done with the inside of the house by August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

It looks so good!!!! And I LOOOVE your cozy spot!

Jenna said...

Christine your house looks AWESOME! I totally love it. You've done a great job. I'll see you tonight....yay cropping!

Anonymous said...

It was soooo good to see you on Saturday and your house looks great!! Hey could you email me, I have a question for you! Thanks!