Monday, April 30, 2007

Tag I'm it

I was tagged by my friend Amie on her blog to post 6 strange facts about myself. So here are my six strange facts about myself. I don’t have many blog-buddies since I’m the first in my group of friends to start a blog I tag anyone who chooses to share their six strange facts. (If you do not have a blog you can still leave an anonymous comment with your facts and your name)

1. One of my favorite comfort foods on this planet is warm white rice smothered in ketchup. Yummy stuff (and no never been pregers so can’t blame the weird food on anything but me).

2. I cannot stand the feel of velvet on my skin. I get instant goose bumps and it feels like I have bugs crawling on my skin for hours afterwards.

3. I can not sleep with my back turned outward. I have to have my back against the wall or my husband or I can’t fall asleep. This is so ingrained in my brain that if I happen to turn in my sleep I will wake up and promptly turn over.

4. This is something I share with Amie – I have the most overactive imagination that causes me extreme peril when it comes to scary movies. I can’t even watch the trailers for most of them now without freaking myself out. I love M. Night Shamalyan and really wanted to see Signs when it came out so I talked myself into going to the theater, paid the $7 for my ticket and spent the whole movie covering my eyes asking DJ what was happening on the screen. I have since watched the movie (which wasn’t really scary) but it took 4 hours because I had to pause it and walk away when it got too intense.

5. I separate out my colored treats like M&M’s and skittles. I make piles based on color then find the smallest number and beginning with the flavor/color I like the least will eat then until I have an equal number of each color. I then will eat one out of each pile from least favorite to favorite until they are all gone. I know how OCD that sounds and I also know that all M&M’s taste the same but I still can’t eat them any other way.

6. I love Spongebob! I watch him every Saturday while eating my breakfast and I’m 27 with no kids. I just love his little laugh. hehehe

2 comments:

Amie said...

Thanks for playing!

heather said...

christine, good for you, you started a blog. I didn't even know. You really are strange. ha ha. I love all your quotes on the side. I may have to steal some. smile!