Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Meet the Kids

Asher is the newest addition to the family. He's supper sweet and cuddly. I just love his broken meow and the way he want to get right between DJ and I at night and steal the pillows. This is our Ophelia girl. She is a daddy's girl all the way, in fact DJ refers to her as our cat shaped dog (stolen from Meggers description of her baby Bristow - remember how she use to go crazy when we were all out front talking and the window was open Meg?) She is the leader of this house no question and will let all of us know it daily.

Tybalt the household diva. She is a Main Coon and she owns her attitude problem. She is the kind of kitty who knows she is beautiful and if she suspects that you are watching her will literally strike a pose only long enough for you to notice she is beautiful.

I just don't think I could imagine our house without cats around. They do the craziest things but when it comes down to it I love the company.




1 comments:

Amie said...

Remind me in the future that we can't hold RS pres mtgs in your house...I'm highly allergic. =( Glad you have little 4-legged children of your own!