Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged =>

I may have been tagged by Miss Natalie (she has a family member named Christine too) and even if she didn't intend it to be me I'm sure that she won't mind if I join in the fun => So here it goes.

One Word Tag
Where is your mobile phone? purse
Where is your significant other? cooking
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? friend
Your father? stable
Your favorite thing? baby
Your dream last night? none
Your dream goal? mom
Room Your In? family
Your hobby? photography
Your fear? death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
Where were you last night? parents
What you're not? drama
Where you grew up? California
The last thing you did? shopped
What are you wearing? sweater
Your TV? Small
Your pets? cats
Your computer? oooooollllllddddddd
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? lots
Your car? dirty
Something you're not wearing? socks
Favorite shop? craft
Your summer? long
Love someone? yes
Your favorite color? blue
When is the last time you laughed? today

That was fun! Not as easy as you think it will be.

Well in other news the lady at my work who has been making my life miserable, bashing my religion and making horrible comments about me to others that are so not true just because she doesn't like my religion............resigned this week. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has been trying to make my life even more miserable these past few days and next week I'm sure she will try to top herself. So I'm sorry to say I have resorted to a very childish method to keep my head from spinning and saying something I would regret. Of course I do pray and ask for help but when she gets particularly ugly I hum somewhat loudly "ding dong the witch is dead." I know so childish but it makes me get through her horrible comments and I haven't lost my cool yet.

So I've started to have some contractions => Doc said this week he would be ok with me having him any day now, yikes! I was worried about his lungs not being ready but Doc assures me that since I've been on steroids for most of the pregnancy that he would be just fine. So come the 20th I'm in let's have a baby mode. Secretly I'm hoping he comes before Christmas. His nursery is almost done, I'll share photos as soon as I'm finished.

And I'll leave you with a few shots from my co-workers photo shoot. Her 18 month old was sick with the flu so it was quick and to the point, but still very fun.


5 comments:

Casey Lu said...

That is terrible that your work would allow someone to both you like that, isn't there a policy on harassment? That is grounds for a lawsuit isn't it? I am so sorry girl! It may be a bit childish but honestly better than turning around and saying something you will regret or worse and hauling off an wailing on her, I have such a short fuse I honestly don't know if I would be able to refrain myself.
I am thinking I am having contractions too, I have been in a lot of pain the last two days and my back is killing me. I am going to talk to my nurse tomorrow and see what she thinks. I am just miserable right now but in good spirits. Hopefully for you it will be between the 21st and the 23rd for Caden to arrive! Great photos of your co-workers family! You always do such a great job!

Amie said...

She resigned!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Of COURSE I wanted you to join in! I just didn't write "Christine" twice... hoping that you'd catch on! :)

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Ha ha,ding dong the witch is dead,hilarious!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

Those pictures are awesome!