Friday, December 19, 2008

Bedrest

After a brief trip to the hospital this morning I was sent home to be on bed rest until the little man makes his debut. My blood pressure was scary high and they found I was spilling sugar. So now I'm home and laying down with orders to not be out of bed except for once an hour. I go back on Sunday to the hospital to have some more tests. And then on Tuesday if things are still looking the same we're talking induction.

Oh and this Tuesday I was 70% effaced and 1cm dilated! Yikes - guess I better pack a bag here soon and find a pediatrician.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Good Luck Christine! Get lots of rest now. If you need a fantastic pediatrician, let me know. We have a great one that we love. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Amie said...

oh no!

So...you might be home ON christmas day... Hurry up and get here Caden!! (I guess we won't be seeing you tonight...)

Jaime said...

Christine I am sooo excited for you. I know you will do just fine, we will keep you and Caden both in our prayers.

Shel said...

Wow...yes, you take it VERY easy....your lest chance to rest for awhile...so live it up! You need to take care of you and your health!! Okay...so I didnt vote on Caden's bday because I am trying to narrow it down to this Sunday, the 21st...OR Tuesday the 23rd.
I am very excited for you two!! And for Caden...he is one lucky guy! Love you firend!

Casey Lu said...

Wow, that would totally explain why I can't get a hold of you, lol! We can wait to do photos until a later time. I hope everything is ok with your sugar levels!!!! Take it easy and hang in there, soon little Caden will be here and hopefully you will be out of the hospital before Christmas!!!! Don't hesitate to call me if you need ANYTHING!!! Love your friend!