Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Up for hire

Well I'm back on the job market. I'm so frustrated that I'm in this position and I'm hoping there is a resolution out there for me and my family. Being the breadwinner and a person who requires medications to live the stress of this situation is really getting to me. So I throwing it all out there into the universe I need a job! My requirements = $45k a year, medical benefits & Sundays off. I work really hard giving 120% and am always willing to learn something new. If you know of anything please let me know!

5 comments:

Sher said...

UGH! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN'! i've gotta come visit ya like ASAP! we need to talk! that really bites!!!!!!!! GRRRR.

JESSICA WHITAKER said...

Hey there I know my parents always are looking for an office manager but that would require you to move to good old Utah! Much love hope everything works out for ya:)

AZ HS Spotlight said...

What happened? You need to send me an email update!! I would love to find something for you at my job, but we are currently in a hiring freeze at the State. Ugh...

the Varley Family said...

What happened?! I thought you loved your job? No? I'm so sorry, I'll definately keep my eyes and ears open for ya!

Amie said...

So frustrating...things will work out...they have to! You're too nice to have to deal with such rubbish every day! Good luck! (How about other City of Surprise jobs? You check the website, right?)