Monday, March 17, 2008

Scrippy Scrappy - Hap Hap Happy

Here are a few of my latest scrappy projects. These have been done over the last month at two different crops. Enjoy.

On this LO I scraped the lyrics of one of my favorite songs with a recent photo of the hubs.

Here's our puppy girl with her Christmas present. I need a title for this one. Any ideas?

This was New Years 05 in Disneyland. Any suggestions on a title for this one too?

DJ & I as Bella & Edward at the Trunk or Treat =)

My Asher kitty. I still need to add my journaling on this page.

You can't see it but I added blue bling to the flowers (my favorite LO)

Oh how I love the layers. This is my lovely SIL & her hubs my BIL.

And a fun night of Smores with friends. I wasn't sure about this LO, but it's growing on me.

6 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

How cute! I really do like the layers. I'll have to ponder on some titles for ya :)

Amie said...

Loverly layouts! Your favorite was my favorite too!

Casey Lu said...

Awesome layouts girl! I love the first one of your hubs and how you used the lyrics of one of your fav songs, great idea! Love the one of your doggy and kitty, as well as your favorite one. I am not sure of a title for the dog one...but for the New Years one maybe just say New Year new beginnings or so something to that effect. You are definitely rocking the papers, bling, flowers, everything! Glad you got some layouts done! I need to get that many done instead of just one at a time. Hope you had a great weekend!!! :)

Sher said...

luv luv luv your scrap pages! i need to come over and steal some ideas and see your stuff!!! xo

Natalie said...

awesome scrappy pages - per usual. love your blog title! so cute! can't believe YOU need help getting scrap page titles!

Liz said...

This is grat pages Christine