Friday, March 7, 2008

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Scrappy stuff, a bag with some paper trash & a pair of shoes.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
1994. Bad night, bad, bad night. My body just doesn’t like to throw-up. I can count on one hand all the times I remember and my mother told me that I didn’t do it much as a baby either.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Son of a motherless goat. (have idea what it means – been saying it since high school)

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Sadly I only have one today so far – my hubby

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I was checking my messages at my office desk, wishing I could go back home and sleep just a little bit more.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Entering plea agreements & arrest warrants.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Entering plea agreements & arrest warrants.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Thank you.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip is my all time favorite. However I really like Cherry Garcia from Ben & Jerry’s too, yummmmmm.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Iced peppermint herbal tea, so refreshing!

12. What are you wearing right now?
Black capris, blue cotton shirt & black heals.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Sesame bagel w/ pineapple cream cheese.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No, thought about it though. Nice Spring weather makes me want to clothes shop.

15. When was the last time you ran?
I don’t run. Bad knees, asthma and 100 extra pounds…..no running for me.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Coyotes opener. We went to the game back in October, it was awesome.

17. What was your first paid job & how old were you?
I was 15 years ole and I was a veterinarian’s assistant. It was a great job!

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My grandfather. We need to get a reliable A/C tech to come look at our A/C unit since our bills last summer were 3 times the average for a house our size with the A/C set at 86 degrees ($275 a month!) and I figured who better to do some serious research on companies then my retired gramps? He just loves this kind of stuff – 10$ bucks says I get a spreadsheet from him with all the info for at least 5 companies :)

19. Ever go camping?
I have back when I was about 6-9 years old. I slept on the ground and bathed in the lake. I was one with nature and we have never felt the need to try again, lol.

20. Do you have a tan?
nope I just freckle more in the summer.

21. What is the farthest you’ve been away from your home?
I’ve been to both Hawaii & Maui.

22. What’s the last book you read?
Just started Eragon. I know I’m behind on that one, but my entire family got to read it before it came back around to me, and I’m pretty sure my hubby read it twice!

23. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
MAYO!!!!!!!!! Can’t stand Miracle Whip. I’ve only bought the stuff once and that was for a cole slaw recipe which turned out pretty good.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Yes. It has to be poured from the can/bottle over ice and then I usually need a straw, though I’ll drink it slower if I don’t have a straw.

25. What did your last IM say?
Don’t IM :(

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, then going out to a yummy dinner with good friends, gonna be a great night.

28. Where is your mom right now?
On the I-10 going to work in Phoenix.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Plea agreements and arrest warrants, my pen cup, a fan, my drink, a photo of my hubby & the dog, hand sanitizer & lotion.

30. What color is your watch?
Don’t wear one, never have, never will.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Jelly fish and the fact that Christmas to them is the hot time of the year – weird!!!!!!!!!

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Yes! Sign me up I’ll go right now for everything they offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. What is your birthstone?
Garnet. I like it but it’s always set in gold and I hate gold. I only have a few things that are gold and I only wear those because of who gave them to me.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive through always, I hate going inside and dealing with the lines.

35.How many kids do you want?
2-3, though I’ll be happy with one, which hopefully we’ll be blessed with soon……………..

36. Do you have a dog?
Yes, Roxanne she’s a 7 year old boxer.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Water company – who ticked me off big time.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes, quite a few in my former life. I have talked to many famous people regarding their taxes – movies, music, sports – but you’ll have to ask me in person cause I’m not posting it here. My latest off the job meeting was last April in the Pensacola airport. We were standing in line for the security check point when I tell DJ that I swear I hear someone who sounds like Boston Rob from Survivor/Amazing Race. I then make some out loud statement about how I thinks he’s slimy as I turn around and realize he’s actually standing 3 people behind me, and he heard me, and he seemed to not like me, probably a good call that I didn’t ask for an autograph right?

39. Any plans today?
Maybe book club tonight, haven’t hear if it’s going on or not.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Just CA for 25 years and here.

41. Ever go to college?
Yep. Graduated with a B.A. in English Literature and ½ way through my Masters.

42. Where are you right now?
Work.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Mean people with really bad attitudes & money issues.

44. Last song listened to?
Love Song by Sara Barieilles – my current favorite.

45. What was your first car?
1986 Chevy Celebrity. I totaled it 6 weeks later when my current boyfriend thought he’d show off and pass me on a one lane road in the middle of an S curve. When he saw the other car coming straight at him he jumped back into my lane. I swerved to miss him hit the embankment, the impact

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Grass, Mulberry trees, Olive trees, Dust, Dust mites, Penicillin

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?I love my flip flops for running errands and my pointy black heals at work.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?Sadly yes. I tend to envy my friends who get to stay home, I really really really want to do that.

49. How long have you known your oldest friend?
I’ve know Abigail since birth but I would say we’ve been true friends since the age of 13 so 15 years.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I’m gonna say that’s a negative ghost rider.

51. What time is it?
12:05pm Thursday

52. Do any of your friends have children?
pretty much all of them, there are a few out there who a freebirds though.

53. Do you eat healthy?
I try, but often fail miserably

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Get up early, go to work for 9 hours, come home cook, clean, work on calling stuff, edit photo shoots, grocery shop, laundry and then usually fall into bed around midnight.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I plead the 5th.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Multiple times daily.

57 What is your middle name?
Davis - use to be my maddien name.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
29!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes!!!!!! Oh how I love roller coasters. Probably the biggest reason I want to lose my weight, so DJ and I can go back and I don’t freak out about being embarrassed about going on the rollercoaster’s.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
The one under my chin was from when I was 5 yrs old. I remember it like yesterday. My parents were remodeling the bathroom and had just put in the new vanity. The marble countertop was a raw edge that was going to be finished the next week. Well I was taking a bath, playing away and I wanted to get the soap on the vanity rather then the soap in the tub. So rather then get out of the tub and take the 2 steps to the sink I crawled over the toilet and went to grab the soap when my wet slippery little body slipped and my chin came down super hard on the counter’s edge right on the bone. I split a 2 inch cut right open and began screaming bloody murder. 4 hours later I had 28 stitches and a new no baths alone policy. My poor mom, she was super scared. I soaked 3 washcloths with blood before we even got to the ER!

5 comments:

Meg Meggie Meggers? said...

See?!?! I KNEW you'd like Sara Bareilles!! Too bad you didn't get to hear here before her record deal. I think the new album is not so good. They made her sound too pop. Ugh. She was perfect before, kinda Folk and Blues on the piano/keyboard. Sigh.

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Sometimes I'm amazed at how many things we do have in common. It must be a Christine thing and the fact we are super cool! BTW, I am jealous of you! You are totally talented, beautiful and funny. Just look at the pictures you take! That is something we don't have in common :)

Jesika said...

I love learning new things about people!! :o) That was fun to read...

Liz said...

It' interesting learning about poeple I always read this kind of stuff..
have you made the green chili.?

Anonymous said...

Christine, that was fun to learn more about you. Pretty, witty, and wise, you are. Fun post!