Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The J.O.B.........

.............unfortunately did not want me :-(

"Thank you for your interest in the position with the City of Surprise. It was our good fortune to have several standout applications from which to choose. It was apparent you have valuable experience and genuine strengths for the position, but ultimately the decision was made to interview the candidates whose qualifications most closely fit the needs of the City and the Department. Your time and effort invested in the recruitment process is recognized and appreciated."

So sad, that would have been a great commute for me. I am choosing to believe the person they hired was currently unemployed with babies to feed and needed the income more then we did. That was of course after a couple of hours of feeling very sorry for myself. So I'm still in the market if anyone knows of a position for a young girl with a B.A. in English and several years experience in admin, customer relations, human resources, case development and law research. Or I could just stay put with the whole putting bad guys behind bars thing. I still like the work and love my guys. Or maybe I'll just get a flood of wedding photography requests.......ohhhhhh that would be fun.........................

1 comments:

Amie said...

You ever thought about teaching? You could stay in Surprise... Sorry it didn't work out! So disappointing! but what a great attitude you have about it!