Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday

After a stressful day slaving away at work I came home to my DH and we finally made the time to go sign up for our cards here. I was so excited running around looking at all the cool things I can borrow for free. I finally ended up with this and I can't wait to start it. Then I came home to meet with my visiting teachers and was the recipient of a wonderful message about our faith and how to strengthen it through small and simple actions. Then We got a call from one of my favorite people in the whole world and now we have a double date night to see this on Friday and I can't wait! Then I cozy'd into watch the season finale of my favorite show and finish up my cards for tomorrows card club night. Where I saw a preview for this movie I can't wait to see. And the evening was well rounded out with the wonderful information the she won it all! Yes all in all a wonderful Wednesday night.

1 comments:

Amie said...

Hee hee! Cute! Glad you had a good day!