Monday, May 21, 2007

.......................and really bad eggs..................

This morning I am as giddy as a school girl. Yes I can hardly contain myself and it’s all over a man who doesn’t even exist. Jack Sparrow will be joining us again for 3 more hours of glorious entertainment. My favorite guy in the entire world (besides my hubby of course) will be gracing a theater screen near you this Thursday and I am actually bummed that I can’t take the day off work to be with the man. I don’t know what it is about Mr. Depp that just makes me want to cuddle up in comfy flannel pj bottoms, a cozy sweatshirt and hug a large bowl of popcorn. He is so talented to me and I always find myself amazed at the performance he gives in each of his movies. I always see the actual character and never Mr. Depp playing a character. I think it is the Literature major in my that loves how he can make the story come to life so well; like the book had just unfolded in my head for all to see. I really enjoy escaping into the world created in the story and discovering a new character. Well before I melt into a puddle I will close this entry with my favorite Johnny Depp flicks. (Some of these are violent so use your own judgment if you choose to partake of these theatrical delights)
































































1 comments:

Amie said...

I am right with you on every single one of those! I own them all except for Chocolate which was ok and good for me, but I knew my hubster would never watch it, so I didn't get it. But yes! Finding Neverland! Love it! Pirates! Drool drool drool! Corpse Bride--he was awesome!! Willy Wonka--SO MUCH BETTER than Gene Wilder. (I hated that original movie) I love love love JD. ;) He's on my list ifyouknowwhatimean, hee hee! (hope I wasn't unclear, but I'm a fan as well. )