Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wish me luck.........

...........and some prayers wouldn't hurt either. I applied for a new job with the City of Surprise today. It would be a step down in duties but a small step up in pay and I would no longer have a commute!!!!!!!! I would also have a better chance at a true career path with actual potential to use my degree. I have know for a couple of months that this position would be coming around and I just really felt that it would be the right move for me. So after some seriously talking with DJ and lots of prayer I decided to take the plunge and open the door. It's strange how I've become a person who doesn't really enjoy change. This from the teenager who re-arranged her room monthly and needed to throw short term classes into a semester to shake things up or I would get bored over the 18 weeks. I think the whole responsibility thing may have started to set in :-)

2 comments:

Amie said...

Good luck!!!!

Amie said...

Have you heard anything yet?