Monday, October 18, 2010

Scrappy update

I realized it's been forever since I posted my scrappy adventures, so here you go. These are the last 6+ months of scrappy goodness. I have about 6 more to photograph then I'll be caught up with my recent work :)
 



 See through :)



 This one hangs in my office.




 I have this one on display in the family room (my favorite of all time)


 I included a flip up page and put the bears birth certificate underneath.


Nothing too exciting and all of them have lifted elements, but I do love looking at them and really that's what it's all about!

4 comments:

Amie said...

love love love them! Several there I haven't seen yet! Sigh...so good! :)

Jenna said...

Oh MY, too many amazing ones, I can't even pick a favorite!

Lori said...

I love that flip up page, what a good idea! Your so great!

Casey Lu said...

There are so many I Love! We like the same colors and style. I might have to lift some ;) since I am out of ideas.