Monday, October 18, 2010

The rest of the scrappy goods

Ok here are the rest of this past 6 months or so of scrappy pages. Please forgive the horrible photos but it's late and I don't want to mess with them any more, lol. And as always most have some element of a lift, either a concept or an embellishment idea.



 This is my most recent and I am proud to say an original :)
 Also an original :)
 I scrapped this whole page solely for the quote "If I hadn't become a mom I would have had a quieter life, but who wants quiet."




 Totally want to frame this one! Caden's blessing day.

 This one should read Live out Loud but I realized after the photo was taken that the L on Live was missing...doh.
So now I've caught you all up with the scrappy business over here. I've got the bug bad so I'm sure I'll have more to share soon!

5 comments:

Amie said...

wowza girl, so good! So many yummies there!

Anonymous said...

Christine! They are all so great!! I wish the bug would "bite me" again, I have so many pictures and so few pages done!! I love your style, every page is a masterpiece!! Maybe you can inspire me? :)

Casey Lu said...

LOVE all the bright colors and that halloween one is so darling, love the title! You have been on a roll!

heather said...

all of these pages are really awesome. Pretty awesome kid too. oh, and parents too. I finally met Nikoll!

Sher said...

those are great! I have so much to catch up on! help me! hahaha! well, let's at least get together so I can steal some ideas ;)