Monday, May 5, 2008

Been Busy

Whew, I bet you are tired of looking at my hubby mug when you check in with my little bloggy. I've been really busy and I've had next to no opportunity to update; my apologies. So I leave you with my promises to update more this week and some photos of one hot-hot-hot couple I had the pleasure of working with last week.




I loved how adventurous they were. I simply suggested that it would look cute if we could get them down on the rocks and they were off.

He kept sneaking these little looks at her, it was so sweet!

Ok I promise I will update soon.

9 comments:

Toni said...

I love these pictures. You did an awesome job! They look so happy.

Liz said...

/these look great

Amie said...

so cute they are! nice job!

Jenna said...

you really are so talented, Christine. You've been blessed with many great gifts!

Brent and Haley said...

I love them Christine! I can hardly wait to see the rest! THANK YOU for being so talented!

Casey Lu said...

Love these pics of Haley! The look Fabulous as well as all of your shots! Great job!!!!

Jaime said...

Those are great!

Shel said...

Christine...you do such great work! And fun with such a cute couple! :) We still get compliments all the time on our pics of the boys....I need to remember to email you and ask you who you like to print through..I never wrote it down and still have not ordered them :(

heather said...

they are great!!