Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's Alive!

My computer is finally fixed! (the big desktop that had the video card go out - not the laptop, which sadly has given up it's fight for life. Hangs head in a moment of silence for the lost comrade and the ability to blurf {blog surf} and internet shop from the comforts on her bed....taps plays softly is the distance......... So what does this mean to those of you who are reading this little fun filled blog you ask. Why let me tell you my friends - it means I'm back baby. Oh yea you'll get to hear about Indian food, stickles, gutiars, DDR (for those of you who don't know what that is like oh my gosh you so have to find out cause it's like totally awesome and I'm totally addicted now - hrmph thanks Toni and Amie like I really needed another addiction - but at least it's exercise right?), Wii bowling, scorpions, DUI laws (not first hand don't worry), dog drama, weddings, break jobs, scrapping, WoW and the best most yummy soup recipe I have created yet. And that only gets us to the 7th of January!
However, since it is past midnight I'm going to save the stories for next post and in honor of the up coming Super Bowl, whit to me means funny commercials I leave you with the best commercial from last year - enjoy.

4 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I'm so glad you are back! Sorry about the fallen comrad...I look forward to reading :)

Kendra said...

That was absolutely the best commercial from last year! The commercials are the only thing I watch from the SB. I hope they don't dissapoint this year. They were kind of lame last time.

I can't wait to read all your catch up material. You've been missed.

Amie said...

LOL! Welcome back! Sorry about your laptop...but at least you have this one up and running again. Can't wait to hear/see all your updates!

Casey Lu said...

Yeah I am totally interested in doing the book club just let me know when the discussions are. I have been meaning to email you and realized I don't have your email. Just let me know. Definitely a year for NO FEAR!!! Can't wait to read the new post tomorrow! Hope your having a great week.