Sunday, January 23, 2011

First digi LO :)

I have been participating in a blog hop this week from Lollipop Press and got really inspired to try some digi scrapping. I don't have any temples so I just used my limited knowledge of photoshop and some freebies I've collected over the past few months. I really like how it turned out!


In other news we got a call on the way to my birthday breakfast that DJ's mom had fallen and broken her hip in three places. DJ has been trying to spend as much time with her in the hospital as he can. She's pretty out of it and some of the things she says are affecting him, even though he says he's ok. She's been talking about how everything is her fault and how proud she is of Caden. DJ's very fearful that she's giving up and will not fight to get better. So any extra prayers you have for her recovery and DJ's well being would be very much appreciated. His faith is struggling these days and he's trying very hard to just fake it right now, but again I can tell it's thin these days. So kind words, calls and texts would be great for him in this time. Thanks :)

7 comments:

Amie said...

Aww too bad for DJ's Mom. :( But yay for your digi scrap! And happy birthday again!

Lori said...

Love the digi scrap! Sorry to hear about DJ's mom :(/.

Teri said...

Cristine I would love to watch your little guy anytime.. just give me a call... We have a really fun back yard..and lots of toys!!! Prayers coming your way...oh and I love your cute scrap page:)

Casey Lu said...

I am sorry DJ is struggling. I don't remember if you mentioned it on Monday when I visited. I will definitely pray for him and his mom.

Love the layout!!! It's lot of fun, isn't it?!

Casey Lu said...

I am sorry DJ is struggling. I don't remember if you mentioned it on Monday when I visited. I will definitely pray for him and his mom.

Love the layout!!! It's lot of fun, isn't it?!

Sher said...

So sad to hear.

I love this layout, soo cute!

heather said...

Tell DJ that we will be praying for his mom and him. and christine, i love this layout. so cool