Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Digi LO!


Here is my second Digi LO! I used a template on this one from Lollipop Press DT member Erin Ostgulen. You can get it here. I used some more digi freebies from previous downloads over the past few months. I have a new kit from LP that I can hardly wait to use today! You can see it here in the store tab under the Beach Boy line, can't wait to play with the papers on this one!!!!!!!!

DJ's mom was moved from the rehab location back to Del Webb last night. They cant get a good blood pressure reading on her and her liver isn't functioning right. These are both known problems with his mom, and not a surprise to us that she's having these problems. However they are very serious problems and if not regulated quickly they are life threatening. So we are sleeping with all the phones kept on waiting for them to ring these days. Keep the prayers coming, I know they can help both DJ and his mom. Thanks for the support and for every prayer and kind thought!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Cahyuuuuuuuute!

And saying a prayer for DJ's mom. :)

Sher said...

I'm so sorry to hear about DJ's mom, I will definitely pray for her.
I first didn't like the idea of digital scrapbooking, but now that I just can't keep up with regular scrapbooking, i really like the idea of it now, haha. Hey I left you a message on your phone recently, did you get it? call me soon, I miss ya!

Casey Lu said...

Hey girl, when you going to update? I miss you! What are you doing this Sunday? Lets get together.