Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random Dozen - Easter


I saw this on a friends blog. She gets these random 12 questions from somewhere every week and posts them with her answers. I've had a hard time posting on the ol blog lately due to random depression and some computer issues so I thought I'd give this a try. Plus who doesn't like a good q & A session. So for the two ladies who read my blog (love ya girls) here ya go - Easter edition Random Dozen :)

1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?

I have a a general dislike of the Peep in general. Yet every year I buy a box and eat one just to make sure the sicking sweet gritty still taste awful, and they do.

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?


I get nervous when we drive on freeways due to a terrifying accident we were in involving a big rig in 2004. The best way to calm myself down involves lots of deep breaths and some visualizations of us at our destination. My husband helps me tons too, he can talk me though anything.
 
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?


I adore the rain. Coming from the San Francisco Bay Area I am use to days of rainy weather at a time. So I miss it terribly here in the desert!

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?


My son Caden. No matter what happens in this world he will always be my baby :)

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?

Oh tattoo hands down. Who wants the constant sensation of something stuck in your nose?

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?


Going to dye eggs and hang out with some friends who will be visiting from Utah. We will eat lots of chocolate and watch General Conference. Throw in some scrappy goodness and it's sounding like a great weekend!

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?


Reese Anything!!!!!!!!!!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?


My son after he climbed into the cat tree, lol. He just looked at me like "hello put that thing down and get me out of here lady!"

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?


I just finished The Actor and the Housewife and now I'm reading The Thirteenth Tale.

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?


Drapes. Ugh how I hate taking them down and beating them. Seriously considering just vacuuming them this year. Whoever thought sueded drapes were a good idea should be drawn and quartered!
 
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?


3. One black, one brown and one white.

12. Which color makes you happiest?


Yellow daises, Blue ocean and green grass all make me very happy!

Hope you all have a Happy Easter weekend. Remember it's about more then the chocolate bunnies :)

4 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Are you crying because of the chocolate bunny? Sorry random George Lopez...

I only like peeps when you blow them up in the microwave, they inflate 4x there size, then go flat into a puddle, it's awesome. But other than than they are just useless

Lori said...

I'm glad no ones asked me how many pair of flip flops I own. It's kind of an addiction. It sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you! So....Have fun! I wish I was at good as scrapin as you:)

Casey Lu said...

I totally hear ya on the peeps! I can't stand them, but Ehren buys them. They only way I like them in on graham crackers and chocolate! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! When do you want to get together next week? And please remind me what day you wanted to get together and scrap? I can't remember if you said the 9th or 10th. I can do the 9th if you can.

Sher said...

love your answers! I agree with the peep thing, I always eat one & realize they aren't that good.