Friday, May 1, 2009

Current Obsession

I love this song to pieces. This is what I sing to Caden every night while I put him to bed. Oh there is just something about a guitar and a strong voice. I pray there is music in Heaven. For you Lynard Synard fans you'll recognized this is a cover by one of my favorite rock bands, Shinedown. I am currently working on a scrapbook page with these lyrics on it and a letter I wrote Caden. I hope you enjoy the song and if not at least the beauty of the lyrics.



5 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Of course there is music in Heaven. There's evidence of that in the scriptures. The Lord loves music so much, I think he loves to be as surrounded by it as we do.

And, that song is awesome. I would love to hear your version though *wink*

Teri said...

oh i love that song!! yes I do... I love the singers voice. the cd is awesome!

szarek_copp_turino said...

Then you will LOVE the mother/son song at our wedding! Scotty chose this exact version. It is beautiful.

Sher said...

Yeah, this guy can sing. Good stuff.

Jennifer Renee' Andrews said...

That sucks you can't watch it anymore :(