Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oh my heck....................and a prayer request

This is absolute perfection!

So cute.
But these are my favorites! Woo Hoo for good light and a not screaming baby. I can't wait to scrap book these.
Also I'm throwing this out there for a prayer request. DJ applied for a permanent position with the County. This would increase his pay a little bit, give him benefits and paid holidays (so he wouldn't have to take so many days with out pay) We really need this because the City of Surprise started doing layoffs last week eliminating 32 people. This is really bad news because they were just sure that no lay offs would happen this fiscal year and we're only half way through the year. So I'm not really sure how much longer I will have a job. I didn't have the scary pit of the stomach feeling before but it's there now, even after I pray. I know we'd be in a world of hurt since I'm the breadwinner but what really scares me is the lack of health insurance given my medical situation. We'd be in a truly scary place without benefits. So should anyone want to throw a prayer out there for us I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks!

9 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Okay...no need to edit any more photos! Magical is all I have to say! Also, I'll keep you and DJ in my prayers.

Rae Lynn said...

Okay...no need to edit any more photos! Magical is all I have to say! Also, I'll keep you and DJ in my prayers.

JESSICA WHITAKER said...

I look at those pictures and I just want to come and hold him!! He is just perfect! I hope all is well you guys know that you are in my prayers everyday. My life would never be the same if I hadn't meet the Cuglietta family! I love you guys! P.S. I will have to find that Cafe!

heather said...

I will be praying and the pictures are perfect. Love them. He is changing so fast!

Shawn H. said...

Prayers-a-plenty, comin' your way. The main bosses at the County love DJ; I can't imagine them not being able to make him permanent. That first picture is so cool!!!

Amber said...

Absolutely! My prayers are yours! We're actually fasting for a similar thing - Kade's in California right now for an interview tomorrow morning - they flew him out and put him up! We're just wanting to do what's right. remember to keep your faith in the Lord, Kade lost his job when I was 3 months prego - remember?! Heavenly Father always provides. So I will fast for you as well. Your little man is so handsome!!

Amie said...

I love the picture of him asleep, totally adorable! Said a prayer fer ya. =)

Casey Lu said...

Ohhhh, he is such a beautiful boy, Christine!!!!! Can I stop by today? I will definitely pray for your family!!!! Miss you!

Jenna said...

I LOVE those pictures! You are a truly talented lady. Maybe we need a shoot this spring??