Friday, March 23, 2007

Ahhhhhhhh.....................


Yesterday was such a gift. It rained on and off for most of the day and I loved every minute. I miss very few things from California, however, no matter how long I stay here in the desert I don't think I'll ever stop missing the rain and fog. I have made peace with the fact that this is where I am meant to be right now in my life and I am thankful for the monsoon season since I really dig the lightning, but man I love a gloomy, cuddle in you sweatshirt and slippers, hugging a cup of apple cider, lose yourself in a good book rainy day. I also had the opportunity to join some great friends for a greeting card club meeting and was able to just kick back for a couple of hours. I have to remember to take that time for me from now on so I don't get so stressed out. It felt so good to talk about everything going on, snuggle with the babies and get those creative juices flowing. We made the cutest card that uses a over sized paperclip you can take off and use as a bookmark; super cute! Well here's to those little blessings that make all the stress melt away. I wish you all a day full of little blessings :-)

0 comments: